Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We are not as young as we used to be

I'm only 27, but on days like this, I feel like I'm 75 or older. My back was achy when I woke up this morning. It wasn't painful just achy and sore even though I haven't exercised or lifted anything. Well except my baby but she shouldn't make me sore. Maybe I slept too much. But then why was I still tired this morning.

Lately, my feet is tingly when I first get up. It's like my feet fell asleep while I was sleeping, but shouldn't that make my feet numb immediately? What is going on with my body?

I should probably exercise more. But there is not enough time in the day for me to fit in a workout much less drive to the gym. Yes, the gym is about 10 minutes away but it's still not close enough for me. I have the treadmill at home but not the weights or the resistance equipment.

I need to cut work short and go exercise more often. I'm starting to feel really stressed. My neck is constantly tense. The muscle there in my neck is sooo knotty.

Yup 75 year old.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio