Thursday, March 12, 2009

Diving for Business

Yesterday at work, there was a commotion that I should have been able to take care. It was my day off so no one bothered to call me. Today when I came in, was blown away by how mere hours could change my life and everyone's life around.

I guess in today's economy,people think you have to be cutthroat and malicious to survive. But I beg to differ. I think by keeping promises and building clientelle is the key to everything. Service matters especially in technology based companies.

One of our suppliers handed us the pink slip. They still want us to buy from them but they will be taking over our clients directly. We have been servicing these clients for over 20 years and now boom, no more.

Hopefully, we can make some changes that will indeed get our customers back.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio