Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sippy Cup Saga - RESOLVED

Oh my lord. Finally Megan is using the sippy cup without problems. It's been 3 days and nights and no complaints. I have fully removed the bottles and they are IN STORAGE!

YAY!

How I did it? I don't know.

Ok so I have an idea how I did it. It took 3 weeks though.

Step 1: remove the bottles from sight.

Step 2: Give only sippy cup.

Step 3: After tantrums and crying, I gave up and handed her the bottle.

Step 4: Try sippy cup tomorrow. Add something to that milk. Use something she likes. I used mashed avocado. She loves avocado. Let her see you add that item.

Step 5: Repeat Step 1-4. Add less of "GOODIE" to milk each time.

Step 6: Voila! Hand her the sippy cup without a blink or nervousness. She took it without even a tear.

Hang in there moms. You can sippy cup train 'em.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio