Saturday, March 21, 2009

Nothing Should Surprise Me

Hehe. I'm writing this blog after I found harden sauce in my hair. It had clumped around the bottom of my hair in this hard mass. I had to pick at it and realized it was some sauce substance from my baby's food. She had went wild tonight, dumping everything on her high chair. Thank goodness it was only in the tray of her high chair.

I think I would cry if I had to mop the floor tonight.

Somehow her tossing and flinging sauce at me, made me laugh. I was happy that she was so carefree and excited. I guess that's just her being young. And within a year, two, even 18, I might never ever see that side of her again. I just want to enjoy it for as long as I can.

She also take in delight at HI-5 series that a friend of my parents sent to us. She loves the colors, the acting and the music. I couldn't tear her away from it. It got so good for her that while she bounced and jiggled to the music, I ate standing up. Stuffing my face, quick just to keep an eye on her. My husband kinda stood aghast at seeing supermom in action.

So nothing should surprise me to find sauce in my hair or that I who usually eat savoringly will stuff her face.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio