Saturday, March 14, 2009

B is for Bistro

I love to eat out. But when a restaurant has the word BISTRO tacked on, I'm more likely to eat there more than once a week. I don't know why. It is just the way it is.


In Houston, I love Rattan Pan Asian Bistro. It is a new restaurant, opened about 1 1/2 years ago. Their menu is really diverse from Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai food.


If you want Sushi, they got sushi. Their Tempura shrimp is to die for. I always get their Pork Shanks. The pork is soo tender and moist, followed by buttered spinach mashed potatoes. And for a special kick, a spicy apple chutney is included to bring all the flavors together. Really different.


Rattanbistro.com is their website. Visit it!


Another place that I adore is Cheesecake Bistro in New Orleans, LA. My hometown, so of course, Cheesecake Bistro is my place for hometown cooking. Authentic Nawlins dishes with Cajun seasoning. I'm salivating just thinking of the food. When I lived there, I ordered to go nightly from there.


Best spinach and artichoke dip and the best Stacked Eggplant Napoleon. Oh yeah. Their website is: http://www.copelandscheesecakebistro.com/menu.html#bistrosignature

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio