Monday, March 2, 2009

Too Much On My Mind

It is bedtime and I'm still awake. This has been happening more and more lately. I am so tired, my eyes are drooping. But my brain is still active. It's churning and things keep popping up that I have to do.

1. Find stupid font that can be embedded into Adobe Indesign and exported to a PDF.
Sounds harder than it actually is. I have been searching for so called font for the past 24 hours.

2. Sippy Cup mess continues. Baby refuses any sight of a sippy cup with milk. Will take sippy ONLY for juice and water.

3. Get MBA? Where the hell did that come from? Should I be going to school at all?

4. Work on baby#2.
Yeah right, when baby#1 is a handful already. I must be insane. But maybe I am insane, cuz I do want a baby #2.

5. Need to finish catalog drafts for print production. Way behind.

6. Need to submit data for April's Newsletter.

7. Taxes

8. Schedule flight and hotel for Los Angeles product meeting.

9. Design a blog layout. I feel creative lately.

10. Stories. Mad mad stories of Gracie and Nick. They want their romance story told.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio