Friday, February 27, 2009

Work In Progress

Many of my close friends do not know this about me: My dream is to be a writer... a romance writer.

I love to read and write. But my writings are more for business than pleasure. I have started several novels. But I have never completed any of them. Mostly these stories and these characters just rotate in my head, waiting for me to do SOMETHING! I have half heartedly pursued this dream.

I will try to use this blog as an outlet for that writing process. You will probably see many "beginnings" and never an end. Hopefully someday, I will be able to complete one novel or all.

Please note that these are romances so there will be adult content.

IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE HAVE PARENTAL PERMISSION.

Only In My Dreams

untitled

Trouble

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio