Thursday, February 19, 2009

All About Sassy - That's Me!

I grew up knowing I wanted to be a business owner. It was in my blood since I was born. I knew I was going to be the best damn student in my class. I knew I would graduate from college and do something I have always dreamed about. Mostly, all my dreams came true. I even met the guy of my dreams.

The only thing I never planned (and had gotten) was my baby girl, Megan. Yeah, she was a surprise. I had thought to put off parenthood for another two to three years. I was enjoying my quiet time with my husband. I love the independence of just staying out till the wee morning. I love to just go here and there without any objections.

With a baby, my life quickly took off at a speeding pace. No longer was I cruising on the side roads looking at the scenery. I was now heading probably break neck speed along 10 lanes of traffic without any idea where I'm going. I was always afraid of the police, but now I wish a cop would pull me over and tell me to slow down.

My life is never going to be the same.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio