Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sushi Hana - Richmond, TX

I went to Sushi Hana about 4 nights ago. It was the best Sushi I've had in a LOOONNGG time. It was sooo delish that I'm still craving for the Pokemon Roll. When I read the description of the roll, I was intrigued. My friend had the VIP roll and that was very good also.

Pokemon roll is a crab, avocado with cucumber center and is topped with a fresh snow crab salad. Yummy! I love that it was fresh and the seafood wasn't dry or hard.

The VIP roll was tempura shrimp, asparagus, cream cheese, topped with crab.

Can't wait to go back. I'm dreaming of eating sushi right now.

We also had the beef asparagus rolls and gyoza as appetizers. Their miso soup is good too.

My experience here was great. They just opened about 3-4 weeks ago near the Belle Terre subdivision. The service was adequate, attentive and average. It looks really fancy in an Italian fine dining way. I kept thinking of Azzarelli's when I was there.

The only complaint that I have is when they brought out a dish to the booth behind us. Apparently it was a sizzling plate, but it was emitting so much smoke, our table couldn't breathe! Our whole booth had a haze of smoke. We were so afraid that the smoke would set off the sprinkler system that was right on top of us!

I think they should take that dish off the menu or they should heat the sizzling plate so much to cause that much smoke.

Sushi Hana Fusion Cuisine
5610 W Grand Pkwy S #300
Richmond TX 77406
281.239.8626

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio