Monday, January 25, 2010

Losing the Weight

I gained 28 pounds with this pregnancy. After giving birth, I am now 137 pounds. So 12 more pounds to lose and you know the last 10 are the hardest. It took me 10 months with my last pregnancy to lose the pregnancy weight gain. This time I'm eating a lot healthier early on. I haven't had the go ahead from my OB to exercise but I have been dancing around with my 2 year old. I don't know if that counts as exercise.


A friend gave me a postpartum support band/belt. It's a stetchy material that velcros tightly around your waist. People have sworn by it. Even celebrities like Jessica Alba. But I'm not sure it's right for me. I would wear and it would feel uncomfortable. Laying down in it, using the bathroom, changing.... it's a hassle with it on.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio