Thursday, July 16, 2009

Anger Management

Today was one of those days that everything pissed me off. I came into the office and the orders that were supposed to be sent out, were not sent out. Orders that we received from Tuesday and Wednesday were all ignored. I felt swamped with work and exhausted with no one to help me out. What upset me the most were the phone calls. I was unindated with calls and yet everyone droned the rings out all day. I kept having to bring the phone to an open person just to get someone to pick the phone up.

I feel like without me working, the business wouldn't run at all. That seriously scares me that no one takes care of duties and that everyone slacks off. And when we were closing up, I was still handling orders and yet still everyone leaves everything to me. At least Kassim closed up the registers for me. Vinh sometimes makes me want to smack him. He's very laid back for a manager that sometimes I think he doesn't want to work at all.

I totally need to calm down. I haven't been this upset in a long time. I wanted to slam doors and stab someone today.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio