Friday, April 3, 2009

Rattan Has Done It Again

I went to Rattan Bistro on Wednesday night with my husband and Megan. I was all ready planning to order my usual Pork Shanks with Spinach Mashed Potatoes and Tempura apple. Our waitress Vy recommended Filet Mignon and Shrimp with mashed Sweet Potatoes. I was like humm sounds good and gave it a try.

Wow, I was blown away. I loved everything about it.

First of all, I was stunned to see it. The meal was brought out with a white china plate on a metal stand that has a rounded arm with a hanging skewer. The skewer had 3 milet mignon and 3 jumbo shrimp. On the china plate, there was the mashed sweet potato, grilled mushrooms, bell peppers and eggplant.

The different textures and flavors were amazing. I loved the whole. I love it so much, I'm going back only 2 days later for the same meal. Glad Rattan is doing specials. It keeps me from eating the same ol same ol stuff. I always try to find something interesting.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio